We are hiring. Interested?
Our new blog post is up! Read it here.
Did you hear about our new project?
New office opening! / New office alert!
We’re excited to share that our team is currently developing an innovative AI and Blockchain-powered solution for our Munich-based logistics client. The goal is to streamline their supply chain management, optimize inventory, and increase transparency, ultimately boosting efficiency and customer satisfaction. 💼 📈
For this project we created:
– AI-driven demand forecasting for optimized inventory management.
– Blockchain-enabled supply chain transparency with real-time visibility.
– Smart contracts for streamlined supplier management and compliance.
– AI-based route optimization to reduce transportation costs.
Picamory is a Shopware-based mobile/web application that allows customers to select and upload their favorite photos from their device or social media platforms such as Instagram or Facebook to create custom photo products like single prints and photo books.
For Picamory we built a mobile and web application with many different features, such as:
– Users can register and log in using standard methods or social media accounts
– The app allows saving drafts and completing orders later and offers different payment options, and purchase on account
– The client can advertise special promotions via individual push notifications or via the dynamic home page
– Other features: address validation, editing, and creating own covers for photobooks, and an Instagram feed feature only available in the app
See this website you‘re currently reading this text on? We made it. This is a Devla project. Based on our needs and vision, we:
– Conducted comprehensive UX workshop to lay the foundation
– Created thorough documentation and specification to guide the project
– Translated the previously defined prototype and specifications into visually appealing high fidelity design
– Developed a custom theme builder WordPress website to meet the requirements
– Expanded the existing Gutenberg setup and made our custom components
– Employed agile methodology for seamless, incremental deployment of features onto the website
Click the view button to discover all the secrets of making this website.